HOW TO CLEAN YOUR WINDOWS
Follow the steps below to effectively clean your windows.
WHEN USING 1 LITRE OR 5 LITRE WINDOW CLEANER
1. Dose the window agent in a bucket of lukewarm water. The water should lather. Use plenty of water. Dose the agent according to instructions on the bottle. The right dosage contributes to reduced costs and lower the environmental impact.
2. Wash the window with the help of a window sleeve or a sponge. Cover the entire window and use sweeping movements.
3. Wipe the surface with a window squeegee. For best results, it's important to have the right pressure, usually too hard than for loose. Make sure the rubber has not dried and wipe the rubber after each pull.
4. Wipe dry. Use a lint-free cloth, window cloth or microfiber cloth to dry water remaining.
WHEN USING WINDOW CLEANER ON A SPRAY BOTTLE
1. Spray the window cleaner directly onto the surface.
2. Wipe the surface with a dry lint-free cloth or microfibre cloth.